Emergency Flood Water Cleanup & Extraction in Bensenville, IL
Is your basement flooding? Now What? Call Windy City Steam! We are an emergency flood clean up service in Bensenville, IL. Whether it is a sewage flood or rain water due to a faulty sump pump, We are Bensenville’s premier service for emergency water extraction & flood services! Sewer backups causing basement floods is a common problem, there is no need to panic, call the professionals and allow us to handle the situation. We will arrive in a timely manner and properly evaluate what needs to be done, and begin extracting water. It is important we don’t let water sit very long, or get above the power outlets. Once we arrive we will let you know what to expect as far as water extraction cost, & what items can be salvaged restored from water damage, then we will let the homeowner decide whether or not to call their insurance company. The first step to basement flooding is to begin the water extraction, feel free to call us anytime, even if its 3A.M. We look forward to helping you with your basement flood, or flood of any type in Bensenville, IL.
Water Damage Restoration and Flood Damage Restoration Services
Windy City Steam’s Water Damage Restoration Services in Bensenville, IL include:
- Emergency response water extraction & removal.
- Structural drying including walls, ceilings, cavities, crawl space and floors.
- Drying of carpets, upholstery, drapery.
- Final cleaning per our regular services.
- Mold remediation as it pertains to your situation.
- Additional services as they reflect our core competencies and your situation.
Our Restoration Specialists in Bensenville, IL have:
- Hands on water damage restoration experience.
- Specialized tools and equipment.
- Working knowledge of the ANSI / IICRC S-500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration.
- Full understanding of the application of sanitization to prevent secondary damage.
- Manage customized remediation protocols in category 3 water & mold contamination conditions.
- Follow the IICRC S-500 guidelines without any exception per our certification.
- Inspect using instruments that determine moisture levels in the air, on surface materials and sub-surface materials.
- Create a detailed drying plan to safely remove moisture as quickly and economically as possible.
Call us now!
Basement Flood Water Extraction in Bensenville, IL
- Bensenville, IL